Handmade Paper Experimenting Kit
Put your creative juices into papermaking!
Is your child just bursting with creativity? Do they love getting their hands dirty with arts and crafts? Then the Handmade Paper Experimenting Kit could be their next big art project. An educational experience packed into a fun-filled project, the set introduces the art of papermaking to children and beginners.
With its easy-to-follow instructions, the set teaches children how to make paper the traditional way while engaging their creativity. It’s a complete kit containing everything you need to start you off on the road to papermaking, with reusable tools and enough materials for multiple projects.
- Educational Project - A fun yet educational experience for children, this set teaches them how to make paper the traditional way while engaging their creativity.
- Complete Kit - Geared towards beginners, it contains all the tools and materials you need to make your first sheets of handmade paper.
- Easy Instructions - No need to research as with simple instructions and helpful pictures to guide you.
- Reusable Tools - The set’s reusable tools will last you through multiple papermaking projects.
- Decorative Accessories - Let your creativity shine in your project using the set’s provided decorative packets of dried flowers.
- Multiple Projects - Make as much paper as you like. The set comes with enough materials for more projects to encourage you in the papermaking.
- Size: 20cm x 20cm Paper Set / 20cm Circle Paper Set
- 1 x Mold Frame
- 1 x Dehydrated Pulp 100g
- 1 x Dried Flower 100g